Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Few Things I Learned...

During my brief breakup, I learned a few things about men that I thought I'd share. It's more like things that guys shouldn't do if they want to date a girl. I know there's tons, but here's a few that I have learned. Guys, pay attention....
  • If you are trying to get a date with a girl, don't ask her to be a friend on Facebook and have your profile say "Married" or "In A Relationship".
  • Don't talk about yourself in the third person. It's extremely annoying to hear you say, "Joe Smith's going to get a drink tonight" or "Joe Smith thought he'd call you to see what's up." Nothing will be up if you keep talking like that - trust me.
  • Don't send the same myspace comment to 10 different girls. When we notice that you're receiving a bunch of "thanks for the comment" messages, we may just click on the girl's profiles to see what you wrote. It's one of the few times when copy and paste is not a good idea.
  • Don't spend an hour on the phone talking to me about your crazy ex girlfriend. All I can say is, get over it.
  • Try really hard to remember what you talked to me about on the phone before. I don't want to hear the same stories over and over, especially when you just told me that story 2 hours ago.
Those were just a few that I thought I'd throw out there since I was thinking about it.

1 comment:

RB said...

RB is gonna eat some ice cream.