Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Boyfriend's "Man Crush"

My boyfriend has a "man crush" on Michael Phelps. Who doesn't these days, right? So I went online and bought him a Speedo swimming cap that says "Phelps" on the side with an American flag. I told him he should go to his gym, put on the cap, and stand at the edge of the pool, and act like he's Michael Phelps. If you saw my boyfriend, you would think that's hilarious. He's 43, has an amazing body, but from what he says, swims really slow. Senior citizens walking in the pool beat him to the other side. He hasn't worn the cap to his pool yet, but he has put it on for me at home. (after the pout face and pleassseeee honey) Next I want to buy him a speedo, so I can see him with the cap and the speedo on. I'm trying to talk him into letting me take a picture of him like that, but he's not going for it. Hmmm...we'll see. Stay tuned...

No comments: